Flexible Guaranteed Delivery Choices Fit Your Business NeedsJanuary 26, 2016 Guaranteed
Our guaranteed delivery service choices can meet your varied business needs. Need a delivery before 9 a.m.? We can help! How about before noon or before 3:30 p.m. or guaranteed next-day service to the Greater Toronto Area? We’ll get it there! Booking is easy.
Improve your customer service with real-time New Penn automatic email delivery notification. Get peace of mind with our priority handling and guaranteed on-time delivery. Trust our no-hassle guarantee–if we don’t deliver, no need to file a claim. Your shipment is free and your invoice is $0.
- Before 9:00 a.m. (45% fee; $150 minimum upcharge)
- Before Noon (30% fee; $70 minimum upcharge)
- Before 3:30 p.m. (20% fee; $35 minimum upcharge)
- Precise Window Delivery (single hour; 45% fee; $150 minimum upcharge)
- Precise Window Delivery (multi-hour; 40% fee; $125 minimum upcharge)
- Guaranteed next-day service to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) (for a flat $60 charge)
- Guaranteed before 3:30 p.m. service in Inter-Regional market areas
Just visit our Guaranteed Delivery Service page to book your guaranteed shipment online or call our Customer Service at 1-800-285-5000 to book your New Penn guaranteed shipment today!
New Penn Named a 2019 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics MagazineSeptember 18, 2019 AwardsNew Penn, providing industry-leading Next-Day service throughout the Northeastern United States, parts of Canada, and…
Jason Bergman Named Chief Customer Officer of YRC WorldwideJuly 9, 2019 Company NewsBergman to Lead Enterprise Sales and Marketing Teams OVERLAND PARK, Kan., July 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC…
New Penn Recognized as 2019 Preferred New England LTL Carrier by Total Quality LogisticsLEBANON, Pennsylvania, May 21, 2019 – New Penn has been chosen by Total Quality Logistics…
YRC Worldwide Announces Full Ratification of Five-Year Labor Agreement for Three of Its CompaniesMay 15, 2019 Press ReleaseFull Approval Secures Wage and Benefits Package and Opportunities for Operational EfficienciesOVERLAND PARK, Kan., May 15,…