Flexible Guaranteed Delivery Choices Fit Your Business NeedsJanuary 26, 2016 Guaranteed
Our guaranteed delivery service choices can meet your varied business needs. Need a delivery before 9 a.m.? We can help! How about before noon or before 3:30 p.m. or guaranteed next-day service to the Greater Toronto Area? We’ll get it there! Booking is easy.
Improve your customer service with real-time New Penn automatic email delivery notification. Get peace of mind with our priority handling and guaranteed on-time delivery. Trust our no-hassle guarantee–if we don’t deliver, no need to file a claim. Your shipment is free and your invoice is $0.
- Before 9:00 a.m. (45% fee; $150 minimum upcharge)
- Before Noon (30% fee; $70 minimum upcharge)
- Before 3:30 p.m. (20% fee; $35 minimum upcharge)
- Precise Window Delivery (single hour; 45% fee; $150 minimum upcharge)
- Precise Window Delivery (multi-hour; 40% fee; $125 minimum upcharge)
- Guaranteed next-day service to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) (for a flat $60 charge)
- Guaranteed before 3:30 p.m. service in Inter-Regional market areas
Just visit our Guaranteed Delivery Service page to book your guaranteed shipment online or call our Customer Service at 1-800-285-5000 to book your New Penn guaranteed shipment today!
HNRY Logistics Launches Freight Shipment Solution for American Merchandise ConglomerateAugust 12, 2020 Press ReleaseYRC Worldwide Company 3PL Develops Retail Pool Distribution Service for Customer OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 12,…
YRC Freight Expands Regional Next-Day Service in the Mid-South and Waco, TexasAugust 5, 2020 Press ReleaseOVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) announces the expansion of YRC…
YRC Worldwide Expects To Receive $700 Million CARES Act Loan from U.S. TreasuryJuly 1, 2020 Press ReleaseOVERLAND PARK, Kan., July 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW), the nation’s second largest less-than-truckload…
Yellow Corporation COVID-19 Update: Safety-First Service PlanJune 23, 2020 Company NewsAs restrictions ease on business operations and stay-home guidelines, Yellow Corporation remains committed to moving…