New Penn is completely EDI capable and has been a leader in the use of EDI tracking to reduce costs and improve data accuracy.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Capabilities
Listed below are the additional details regard New Penn’s EDI capabilities:
- 204 - Motor Carrier Shipment Information (Bill of Lading)
- 210 - Motor Carrier Freight Detail and Invoice
- 211 - Motor Carrier Shipment Information (LTL Bill of Lading)
- 214 - Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Information
- 820 - Payment Order / Remittance Advice
- 864 - Text Message
- 990 - Response to a Load Tender
Supported Transaction Sets
New Penn currently supports the following transaction sets:
We support Direct FTP Transmissions, Send and Receive from Partner’s Server.
To find out how EDI can benefit your company, please contact your New Penn account manager.